CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

3 days before semi-sem holidays..!!

                  this day i feel not too good even with my friends..i'm really miss my mum a lot..i being live here at 1 month already..i cant wait to back home..this day also i didnt have good mood..i didnt know why i always want to angry with all people around me..they never do something wrong to me..but i didnt know why i being like this..
                 i really2 cant wait to see 27th..i never being like this before..mybe because this is first time i be long time not see my mum..the last sem i only live my mum about 2 week..n after the weekend,i must back home..
but this sem,its too hard for me do like that because i have a lot of assgment that i have done..

                  mummy...!!!i really2 miss u...!!!

0 comments:

gEnG2 skOdEnG...!!